I've been named a Very Inspiring Blogger by Anne Lange and Ciaran Dwynvil. Thank you ladies! I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then link to 15 other bloggers who are deserving of this award!
7 Things About Tara Lain--
- I write the Beautiful Boys of Romance -- a particular type of hero who is unique looking, vulnerable even if he's alpha, a source of wisdom though he may not know it, and one who loves deeply.
- I come from a very dysfunctional family and weird childhood which has colored my writing though not necessarily in the ways you'd expect
- I taught yoga for many years and studied for years before that. It has totally impacted my world view.
- I have a Papillon dog. My husband and i were married for 30 years before we got a dog. Now she rules the roost.
- I believe in true love because i have been fortunate enough to have it
- I own a Prius which you might have guessed if you read my books. I tend to put in a plug for the environment.
- My day job is in marketing and PR. I love both of my jobs. They compliment each other, My day job has taught me how to write blogs and articles and to love promotion. My book writing has honed my writing skills and gives me great social media experience to pass on to my clients.
Okay -- 15 Great Bloggers!
Some of my pals above will be posting their own 7 Things and some won't, but they're all great people to get to know! Thanks for coming by!
The great author Jessica Freely is on this blog TOMORROW so come by and enter to win a book from her backlist! : )