Welcome to a Hero's Blog Hop! Over 125 authors, all with sensational prizes PLUS, the best grand prizes around.This hop runs until midnight on July 31st!
I'm Tara Lain and i write The Beautiful Boys of Romance. In case it's not clear, those guys are my gorgeous heroes! Only being married to my own hero could possible entice me away from them for even a minute. On this Hop, we're celebrating the guys who make our hearts beat fast. And speaking of beating fast, i think i can get a pitter patter for the prizes you can WIN:
And that's not all. Here on my blog, you can also win:
- A $5 GC to Amazon
- Your choice of the first three books in the Genetic Attraction Series -- The Scientist and the Supermodel, Genetic Attraction, or Deceptive Attraction.
- A Volley Balls T-shirt, a Golden Dancer drawstring back pack, and a Tara Lain mirror compact (US only, sorry)
- Leave a comment WITH YOUR EMAIL (if you forget your email, you won't be able to win the grand prizes!!!!)
- Follow this blog if you don't already
- (optional) Like my Facebook Page
- (optional) Like my Amazon Page
- If you are a fan, become my Fan on Goodreads
- And if you DON'T want to be on my mail list, say NO in your comment
- One of my most alpha of heroes is Rodney Mansfield in Fire Balls. Rod is a karate black belt, a powerful top in bed, and takes out a huge villain with a karate kick to the jaw. But, Rodney is also five foot six, has pink hair, six earrings and is flamboyantly gay.
- Daniel Terrebone in Golden Dancer is rich, tall, strong, handsome, and may well be an art thief. But, surprise, he loves to bottom in bed.
- Killian Barth in Spell Cat may be the most powerful male witch in ten generations, but he's also a geeky professor of history.