Welcome to The Romance Reviews GLBT Madness Hop! I'm Tara Lain and i write the Beautiful Boys of Romance. There are over 40 of your favorite GLBT authors participating in this Hop with terrific prizes so don't miss even one. When you click on the link, it will take you to another randomly selected blog that you haven't yet visited. Is that cool or what? Please note, the Hop lasts for four days (Sept 27-30) so you have time to visit everyone and enter for all those prizes.
Here on my Blog, you can win:
- A $10 GC to Amazon
- Your choice of Volley Balls, Fire Balls or Beach Balls, the popular gay romances in my Balls to the Wall anthology
Here's how you win these prizes:
- Leave a comment with you email. DON'T FORGET the EMAIL
- Follow this Blog
- If you choose, please Like my Facebook Page (not required)
- If you are a Fan, please Fan me on Goodreads (not required)
- Please Like my Amazon Page
- If you don't want to be on my email list, put no in your comment
I have always loved erotic romance. One of my favorite authors is Jet Mykles. Back around 2008, i had finished reading her Dark Elves series and was looking for another read, so i ordered a book called Heaven. When it arrived, my eyes got wide. Holy Cow! This was about two guys! But i loved her, so i read the book and the rest is my history. I adored the book and became a passionate reader of MM romance. I loved the lack of gender roles, the fluidity of the relationships. I loved delving into the heart and soul of men in love. I plunged into books by the fabulous Lynn Lorenz and the great Z. A. Maxfield. I was hooked and within a year, i was not only a devoted reader of gay romance, i was a writer as well.
Today i have11 published books, 6 of which are gay romances and the rest concern bisexual people. This fall and winter is a little gay romance orgy for me as i have two gay romance novels and a short story coming out. Here's a little rundown.
- Oct 5 -- My sexy gay romantic short story, Trex or Treat, comes out in the Halloween Heat Anthology from Etopia Press.
- October 30th -- I'm so excited that Loose Id is releasing Brush with Catastrophe, a MM paranormal romance and the sequel to the very popular, Spell Cat. "Sammy Raphael is a crappy witch. And on top of that, he can’t get a boyfriend. Where other supernaturals can bring down lightning and manifest wealth, Sammy can paint. True, the “prophetic” paintings he does at night always come true, but they never predict anything important. Then he paints a gorgeous guy and it turns out to be his secret crush, Ryder. But the guy has changed so much he’s almost unrecognizably beautiful. And then Sammy paints an angel who turns out to be a witch. But is that witch also a devil? And why the hells does Ryder keep changing? Aloysius, the black cat familiar, always backs the winner. So why is he backing Sammy?"
- Dec 7th -- Snow Balls, the newest in the Balls to the Wall series releases from Etopia Press
Thank you all so much for visiting. Be sure to leave your comment here, then click on the button below and you'll Hop to the next blog. Enjoy!