Thanks to all of you who participated in my two giant hops! The winners are posted at the bottom of the comment string so be sure and check it out.
Now, i am delighted to say that i am the recipient of a Sunshine Award compliments of my online pal, Sharon Buchbinder. Thank you, Sharon. The rules are i have to tell you ten things about me and then tag 10 more people to do the same. Since i'm headed to RT in Chicago with lots of other friends, it may take a little while before they get to respond. But here goes. Ten things about moi:
1. Tara is my real, forever name but it is not the usual Irish name pronounced Terra. It is TAH-ra like tar on the roof. And it comes from a Sanskrit word that means star. Tara is a major goddess in both the Hindu and Buddhist traditions. She's quite a gal
2. My first two books were called Peter Pit Snake and Cindy Hidonosquare. They were about a snake and a dog respectively, i did my own illustrations, and i was five.
3. I have been married 30 years to a man i adore! He is my romance hero.
4. No matter what my books start out to be about, they all end up with a theme of authenticity and living an authentic life.
5. I have a papillon dog named Jolie. I never planned to have a dog but she had other plans. LOL. I adore her.
6. I have traveled all over the world and even lived outside the US a couple times.
7. I still think Paris is about as beautiful as a city gets but i do adore London.
8. I have six planets in Libra which means i am slow to anger but will pounce all over injustice.
9. I am a plotser. I create a general story idea and characters and then let them go and tell me about themselves. I adore that moment when i go, "Son of a gun, i didn't know she was Chinese." LOL
10. I love movies especially comedies about sports even though i don't love sports. The old movie, Bull Durham, is one of the best films ever made IMO. It is a "Major League Love Story in a Minor League Town."
This is so much fun i could go on and on. But i will now pass the baton of the Sunshine Award to:
Cassandra Carr My workshop buddy at RT.
Belinda McBride Her head and her great books are in the clouds
ZA Maxfield One of my mentors! Gay romance at its finest.
Michael Mandrake Three of my favorite people
Allie Ritch A pal who puts the alien in sex
Kay Berrisford She makes the forests of England a VERY sexy place
Jessica Freely She put the frisk in the biskit!
Karenna Colcroft The mind behind the vegetarian werewolf
Carrie Ann Ryan The mistress of blog hoppery and great books too.
Jianne Carlo Putting alpha males to good use!
Okay, that's it. Thank you all so much for visiting the blog. My new releases Spell Cat and Sinders and Ash are available on Amazon, ARe and at my publishers so feel free to grab them. Have a great day!